The big project for the week was tackling some of the HDMI bug reports. I pulled out my bigger monitor that actually takes HDMI input, and started working toward getting it to display all of its modes correctly. We had an easy bug in the clock driver that broke changing to low resolutions: trying to drive the PLL too slow, instead of driving the PLL in spec and using the divider to get down to the clock we want. We needed infoframes support to fix purple borders on the screen. We were doing our interlaced video mode programming pretty much entirely wrong (it's not perfect yet, but 1 of the 3 interlaced modes on my montior displays correctly and they all display something). Finally, I added support for double-clocked CEA modes (generally the low resolution, low refresh ones in your list. These are probably particularly interesitng for RPi due to all the people running emulators).
Finally, one of the more exciting things for me was that I got general agreement from gregkh to merge the VCHIQ driver through the staging tree, and he even put the initial patch together for me. If we add in a couple more small helper drivers, we should be able to merge the V4L2 camera driver, and hopefully get closer to doing a V4L2 video decode driver for upstream. I've now tested a messy series that at least executes "vcdbg log msg." Those other drivers will definitely need some cleanups, though.